- Published: August 30, 2021
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems.
We are looking for a multidisciplinary senior ETL / Interfaces developer to be part of a global IT Application Team.
The Developer with strong skills experienced with API /ETL integrations against company-leading data sources. knowledge with Django, Django Rest Framework, Node.js, Postgres, ELK using Dockers or Kubernetes microservices infrastructure will be an advantage.
What you will be doing:
- Thoughtful problem-solving: For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution, by yourself or with teammates. You're comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- Plan, design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate moderately complex software primarily for API’s and ETL’s applications.
- Large experience Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Flask or Django).
- Comfortable with microservices environments, including troubleshooting and architecting new images and compose yaml’s
- Strong working knowledge on ELK (Elastic, Log Stash, Kibana) including configurations and setup.
- Comfortable working with Git and writing CI/CD pipeline for python application to deploy updates to production.
- Experience with high-volume production environments including recovery infrastructures.
- Experience with cloud architectures such as AWS | Google | Azure
- Knowledge with ERP/MES/PLM and sugar CRM big plus - Advantage
- Reviews the disaster recovery plan to ensure that new systems promote uninterrupted systems operation.
- Good with Technical documentation and MRD requirements.
- Great team player and knowledge-sharing lover.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or related degree.
- 3+ years API/ETL - must
- 3+ years Python - must
- Advantage Java Script
- Java development ecosystem - Advantage
- DevOps oriented tasks - Advantage
- Familiarities with SAP / Oracle ERP’s
- Strong Knowledge of Unix OS and Shell scripting
- Knowledge with Data Lake Architectures