KPMG Somekh Chaikin's ESG consulting team specializes in assisting the leading companies and organizations in the market with regards to their ESG (environment-social-governance) activities. We support companies in developing their ESG strategy, editing ESG reports, calculating and analyzing environmental data, conducting risk surveys, and more.
Come grow with us and join an expert team with extensive experience in one of the most developing and fascinating fields in the market!
- Assisting companies to develop their ESG strategy and implement sustainability aspects in business activities.
- Assisting companies with editing and writing ESG reports and other related documents.
- Conducting assurance processes regarding ESG data according to international standards.
- Supporting companies in mapping and managing climate and environmental risks, including building mitigation plans.
- Supporting companies in developing ESG investment policies.
- Assisting companies in complying with regulatory provisions - local and international.
- Working with KPMG global member firms.
- Relevant academic degree, such as in sustainability/environment/economics/business management - mandatory
- Excellent writing and phrasing skills in Hebrew and English
- Proficiency in Office
- Social, verbal, assertive abilities and customer oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in consulting companies/government ministries - a plus
- Familiarity with the international reporting rules of ESG reports and sustainability - a plus
- Experience in climate risk management - a plus
- Experience in supporting and advising companies with carbon footprint calculation - a plus
- The position is intended for men, women and people with disabilities.