CyberProof is looking for an escalation support engineer as part of its R&D Group.
As an escalation support engineer, you will configure and test system deployments on production, analyze and solve complex technical and application problems that arrive from production environments, and be the bridge between customers, technical account managers, product people, and the entire R&D group.
- Experience in customer-facing production SaaS environments, with direct interaction with enterprise customers
- Practical experience in end2end testing (UI+API)
- REST API writing, executing and troubleshooting
- Understanding of network architectures both on cloud and on-Prem
- Scripting language experience PowerShell /Bash/Python
- Linux proficiency
- Strong ability to independently analyze, learn, debug, and solve problems
- A ‘can do’ attitude in a dynamic work environment
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of normal working hours
- Familiarity in supporting security solutions, including knowledge and hands-on experience with cyber solutions SIEMS, EDR’s– strong advantage
- Familiarity of Azure Sentinel and Log Analytics
- Familiarity with Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent certification