SolarEdge is looking for an excellent experienced ERP implementer in a production environment.
The ERP department is responsible for the ERP, PDM, and MES systems along with multiple other systems, we design, develop and implement global processes that have a genuine influence on all SolarEdge users worldwide!
ERP departments are proud to support all SolarEdge users, implement new requirements, build reports, create interfaces, lead IS projects, and a lot more!
What will you be doing:
The position of the production ERP implementer will involve major projects overseeing the design, user training, interfaces with other systems, business processes, reports, workflows, requirement documents, and support for our users.
· Working with ERP software in factories – 5-6 years
· Priority ERP or Oracle cloud implementer – An advantage!
· High ability to manage multiple tasks
· Dynamic ability to the changes and requirements of the management
· Excellent English - All work is conducted in English
· Willingness to Work after working hours