Medison Pharma Group – one of the world's largest commercial partners of leading global biotech companies is looking for ERP Implementor.
Nowadays, Medison expands to the international markets with 20+ subsidiaries in a go-live process with NetSuite ERP system.
The position is part of our ERP team in the global information & Business Technology (IBT) located in Israel.
As part of your role, you will be providing solutions based on Priority ERP for new and existing cross-organization processes, guide and support users, and manage the integration process to several 3rd party systems, with an option to get into the global ERP system as part of your role.
We are looking for a team player with strong technical skills and a “yes we can” attitude, passionate self-learner.
- Support and provide solutions for Priority ERP users in Israel, and Netsuite ERP users in the global market.
- Implement Priority change requests, responsible for end-to-end processes and/or projects.
- Analyze, Characterize, and provide ERP solutions that will improve the business process.
- Develop and design Priority Customizations that enhance the system functionality
- Delivery within time and budget
- Manage external resources (vendors and consultants)
- B.Sc. in industrial engineering and management, BA in information systems or other relevant fields – Mandatory
- 2+ years of Priority hands-on implementation experience – Mandatory
- Service-oriented capable of working with a variety of customers worldwide
- Organized, team player, motivated, and hard worker.
- Priority ERP Developing knowledge and skills – advantage
- Netsuite ERP background - advantage
- Experience in Pharma processes – advantage
- Fluent in English – advantage