Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our own manufacturing in the north of Israel. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site. What will you be doing?
- Interpret business and operational needs into detailed system and process solution design.
- Lead processes implementation from design and development to QA and deployment. working closely with the information systems development teams in HQ.
- Work closely with end users, cross departments, supporting day to day systems activity.
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes.
- Provide users training.
- Education: BSc in Industrial Engineering Management.
- At least 3 years of ERP implementing experience.
- In depth knowledge of logistic processes in a production site: Planning, procurement, sales, warehouse management, quality, production
- In depth knowledge of Priority ERP logistics modules – Advantage
- Experience of WMS implementation – Advantage
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent English - All work is conducted in English
- Problem solving skills, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude
- Position location: Ziporit Industrial Zone, Nof Hagalil