- Published: July 16, 2021
Incredibuild, the world leader in software acceleration, is looking for ERP Financial Analyst to join our IT team.
With its unique process virtualization technology, Incredibuild has become the de-facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration. Join us to impact the daily lives of our customers, over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Amazon, Citi, Nintendo, and many more.
What You’ll Do:
- As an ERP Financial analyst you will have a critical role in supporting the finance team at Incredibuild.
- The ERP Business analyst is responsible for the implementation of NetSuite Cloud ERP.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into overall NetSuite Setup and configurations
- Collaborates with functional and team members to develop effective NetSuite solutions
- Providing day-to-day technical application support.
- Implementation and continued learning of NetSuite
- 4 years consulting experience with NetSuite Cloud ERP
- Strong Accounting/ Finance background
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Third party integration experience required
- NetSuite Certified Professional, desired, but not required
- Understands ERP best practices
- Experience building NetSuite Workflows
- Candidate has proven experience and expertise in assisting with the design and development of financial and operational reports
- This role also requires solid experience in Change Management, Business Process Mapping, and Project Management
- Proficient in designing/developing NetSuite custom records, forms, segments, fields, workflow, Saved Search, Saved Reports, permissions/roles, and CSV import