- Published: May 30, 2021
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage, Artlist is helping creators produce quality content worldwide.
Since being founded in 2016, Artlist has managed to revolutionize the Filmmaking industry by offering subscription-based products with a license that covers every video project from personal use to commercials with high quality curated content
Today, Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Our company continues to grow in search of new solutions that will simplify the workflow of filmmakers and creators, so they can focus on creating quality content.
We are looking for an experienced leader with extensive experience in enterprise sales to build and manage a sales team.
You will be responsible for building, training and leading the team by providing expert level sales knowledge and mindset. You will drive the day-to-day execution of the enterprise sales plan.
Wake up for this:
- Leading Artlist’s efforts selling into established strategic enterprise plans.
- Sell the Artlist’s enterprise solution to leading enterprises globally
- Lead and manage a team of Enterprise Account Executives including hiring, mentoring, developing and performance management.
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new Enterprise customers.
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our enterprise customers
- Target opportunities to add value to the customer and devel
- 3-5 years of sales experience as a B2B account executive
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience in building a strong, successful team
- Experience with selling to enterprise companies - Must
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executive
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Ability to build strong personal relationship
- An achiever, Result-oriented, highly motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills