- Published: September 9, 2021
accessiBe, the #1 automated web accessibility solution, is looking for a hungry and energetic Enterprise Business Development Rep (BDR) to work closely with the Strategic Partnership managers in seeking potential Enterprise companies to partner with accessiBe. The ideal candidate needs to be able to thrive under pressure and find creative ways to bring in new business.
- Prospect, develop, and lead accessiBe’s partnerships in order to drive and deliver direct revenue
- Work closely with the Strategic Partnerships Managers to build opportunities with the largest SaaS companies
- Build a strong pipeline of fully qualified opportunities within the desired client market
- Represent accessiBe’s products externally, generating enthusiasm and new leads at every opportunity
- Work closely with sales and marketing operations to scale processes and improve efficiencies
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, Product Managers, and other lines of business
- Open doors and attract high ranked individuals within accessiBe business verticals
- Must be a HUNTER!
- At least 2 years of proven experience in creating new business opportunities with enterprise customers
- Native English speaker- a Must!
- Self-learner, motivated, and hungry for growth.
- Impeccable partnerships skills: authenticity and integrity as well as conversational and natural relationship building abilities
- Experience with sales enablement tools such as Apollo, SalesLoft, Outreach, and more.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, Independent, strong time management skills
- Working with the US market
- Experience with SalesForce
Working days/hours: Monday- Thursday from 2pm- 11pm (flexible)