We're looking for Enterprise Account Executives to join our growing sales team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to walk our clients to success using our platform.
About The Role:
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position; you will own the full sales cycle from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of monday.com’s solution and connect this knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support (Solutions Engineer, SDR, Success Managers, Partners and Marketing, etc.) to help customers maximize the value from the monday.com solution
- Empower our customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution on monday.com.
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- 3+ years of full cycle B2B SaaS sales experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts
- Prior experience in Strategy consulting - advantage
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with multiple stakeholders
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- BA or BS degree
- Additional language - advantage
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.