Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for a determined Account Executive to not only hunt for net new business, but to also grow their careers as sales professionals for years to come. In this quota carrying role, you will convert prospects into paying customers by handling both inbound and outbound leads. Your mission will be to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients to build them into long-term profitable relationships. As you achieve and surpass your goals, you’ll unlock a wealth of opportunity at OwnBackup to continue your career development.es.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Manage the full sales cycle from qualification and discovery to fulfilment
- Develop and execute strategic account and territory plans
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Respond to inbound leads and develop your own pipeline using outbound prospecting best practices
- Help deliver killer product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Be an evangelist of the need to for enterprises to back up and own their SaaS application data
- Minimum of 5 + years quota carrying experience selling SaaS applications or SaaS related consulting services to medium and large businesses (Enterprises)
- Track record of exceeding quota on a regular basis
salesforce.com power user
- Knowledge of the enterprise SaaS application landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Desired Experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce administration best practices
- Experience with Salesforce Ecosystem a plus
- Previous sales methodology training
- Excellent computer skills: salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv, Israel office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.