monday.com is looking for a talented Enterprise Account Executive who will be responsible for ongoing business relationships with our Enterprise clients.
About The Role:
- This is a quota-carrying position
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of monday.com solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the monday.com solution
The consulting team is goal-oriented, customer-centric and comfortable dealing with big numbers. With our end-to-end consultative approach, we gain a deep understanding of our customers' pains and processes to create a tailored solution to derive maximum value from monday.com. We are quick thinkers, initiative-takers, not afraid to go the extra mile.
- 3+ years experience working as Enterprise Account Executive at a SaaS company -must
- Proven experience in up-selling and cross-selling deals - must
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, energetic, adapt quickly, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment