- Published: August 1, 2021
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive with a proven track record of success in global international software sales, who wants to be part of a growing SaaS company at the exciting early phase of scaling and shaping its revenue teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to take on a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking, and business analysis. This is a career growth opportunity for a top sales producer, with experience selling to C-level executives in the Mid Market and Enterprise, and evangelizing new products to a new market category.
What Will You be Doing?
- You’ll manage the full sales cycle, including contract negotiation and other deliverables for closing deals in the EMEA and APAC markets
- Lead a consultative sales approach, learning prospect’s challenges, advising on solutions while demonstrating ROI and strategic value
- Become an expert in Mobile Engagement and Digital Marketing, conduct winning product demos and Proof of Concepts, to help shape decision criteria and drive successful production evaluations
- Receive leads from, and work together with BDRs to qualify and manage a sales pipeline
- Execute sales activities while leveraging and directing internal cross-functional teams and managers to work better as a team
- Minimum 3 years of international SaaS sales experience, managing non-transactional sales cycles
- Track record of consistent over-achievement with a commitment to a process-driven sales approach
- Experience in selling Marketing Automation or Customer Engagement is a plus
- You have grit, a can-do attitude, resourcefulness, you’re someone who thrives off of autonomy
- High accountability and organizational standards
- Growth-mindest, you’re constantly striving to learn and improve
- Excellent project management skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Native English or at mother tongue level
- Working days are Mon – Fri
- Willing to travel a few times per quarter