WalkMe is currently seeking an Enterprise Account Executive with proven experience in SaaS and direct B2B sales to join our team in Tel Aviv. In this position, you will be working directly with WalkMe’s EMEA Enterprise customers ensuring continued growth and customer acquisition.
This is an integral position within WalkMe as you will be responsible for working across the organization driving the entire sales cycle.
WalkMe provides a Digital Adoption Platform, designed to help companies guide and engage prospects, customers, employees and partners through any online experience.
As the company continues to rapidly grow, we are seeking a hardworking, methodical and experienced Account Executive to join our highly skilled and professional team.
What will you actually be doing?
- Drive the entire sales process, from introduction demos and POCs through to closing.
- Manage and respond to incoming inbound and outbound lead requests.
- Manage sales activities including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce.com.
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including senior executives of Enterprise accounts.
- Obtain and exceed quarterly quotas.
- Identify and close new sales opportunities with existing customers, as well as obtaining new logos.
- Present WalkMe solutions using value-based sales approaches and techniques working closely with our Solution Consultants and Customer Success Managers.
- Execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, senior management and corporate counsel, from contract negotiation all the way to signed contracts.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Enterprise software sales role - must
- Past experience in selling a SaaS product to Enterprise businesses- must
- Prior success in international sales- must
- Proven ability to manage an Enterprise sales cycle from demo to negotiation and closing.
- Evidence of exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach, and accurately tracking and forecasting all customer engagement, account management and activity through the use of Salesforce.com
- A track record of consistent earnings and over-achievement in past Sales Executive roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent English – must
- Additional languages– advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales cycle and dynamic environment.
- Able to work in a team.