Our Enterprise Account Executives have demonstrated a track record of success in enterprise sales to help us expand our sales team's success.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert in SeaLights platform and products offering
- Identify customer needs through strategic dialogues with large enterprise targets and stakeholders
- Own the full sales cycle from building relationships to negotiation and contracting
- Work cross-functionally with multiple functions during the sales cycle (eg. product, finance, marketing) to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- Able to effectively manage your time and competing priorities
- Manage daily Salesforce.com task list with cold calling and emailing
- Make our customers successful!
- Be an individual contributor
- US working hours
What you have:
- 4+ years in a quota carrying, account management experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts
- Vast experience within the fields of Application Development, DevOps, Software Delivery, and/or open-source software - a must!
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Startup and lean sales model experience- thriving in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience in successfully closing large enterprise-level deals
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Understanding of Salesforce.com
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- An “A-Player”