Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
You will lead a team of talented developers. The team is part of the Physical Analyzer Group (PA) - the flagship product at Cellebrite. The engineering group specializes in developing features that help to uncover key pieces of digital evidence, events, and digital data in order to make quick and insightful decisions on where to focus examinations.
What you’ll love about your mission:
- You will be a part of a group of talented people who are fun to work with.
- You will constantly learn about new features in the digital intelligence world.
- You will help the good guys put the bad guys in prison and hear amazing success stories about how you help make the world safer.
The superpowers we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in software development and at least 2 years as a Team Leader
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of full-stack development (.Net and React technologies)
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Net Core, Postgres database, dockers, AWS knowledge - Advantage
- Strong application architecture understanding
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to motivate teams and support team members' personal aspirations
- Lead a multidisciplinary team with good technical skills and a wide area of responsibilities
- Set clear goals and KPIs to the team members and follow up on their progress
- Manage several interfaces with internal and external teams and job functions