If you are an execution master that thrives in a dynamic multitasking environment, loves to make things happen, excel in leading projects to successful execution and relentlessly seeks to define and refine operational processes, this role is a huge opportunity for you!monday.com are looking for an experienced Operations & Project Manager to join our growing Engineering & Product Operations team.In this role you will be a key driving force in executing Engineering & Product initiatives while taking a significant part in running the operational side of the teams.You will be leading cross-functional projects from idea to full execution and you will be responsible for defining, implementing and improving work processes related to the building of our product and enabling our fast rapid scale.
About The Role:
- Lead end-to-end initiatives and project execution from idea through planning & execution to full delivery and adoption while meeting the success criteria and being responsible for the related communication.
- Identify needs, initiate and deploy processes, enable scale and support continuous improvement of the Product and Engineering teams.
- Build and/or operate tools & processes that will strengthen and operationalize the product building workflows and cadence of operating.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to develop an understanding of current processes and identify, recommend, and drive process improvements.
- Coordinate various events and conferences, including offsites, meetups etc.
- 5+ years of experience in project management and/or operational role with a deep understanding and know-how in developing processes.
- 5+ years of experience in technological company, Engineering or Product experience is an advantage.
- Can-do approach with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to work independently, learn and move fast.
- Organized, details oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects & activities simultaneously while meeting targets.
- Team player, egoless with a proactive approach that thrives in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English.