Deepdub is an Israeli startup company. Our vision is to bridge the language barrier and cultural gap in entertainment experiences. Deepdub provides the entertainment industry with the ability to seamlessly localize content into multiple languages at the click of a button while retaining and expanding the original entertainment experience. In his distinct deep voice, think of Morgan Freeman speaking in Hebrew, Spanish, German, Italian, etc.
About the role:
We’re looking for a hands-on engineering manager who's familiar with management in a startup environment. In this position, you’ll lead a group of top-notch engineers, in a startup that is about to disrupt the entertainment industry, and help shape the future of international entertainment experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Hands-on development time and pull requests.
- Manage your team development procedures and inside team collaboration.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement and drive execution of changes.
- Increase delivery effectiveness by recruiting, coaching, and training engineers in the team.
- Mentor and create growth paths for programmers into becoming a better version of themselves.
- Responsible for team delivery quality of code.
- Develop and maintain company culture.
You’ll know you’re a good fit if you are:
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- At least 3 years of proven management experience
- Python at least 3 years experience - An advantage
- Excellent leadership skills and passion for teaching / mentoring others
- CS degree or equivalent qualification - An advantage
- Understanding of complex system design which involves a lot of moving parts
- Strong recommendations, people that worked with you, will follow you.