- Published: August 23, 2021
ACS Motion Control is seeking a talented, experienced, and highly motivated Engineering manager to lead Engineering and NPI activities, develop and strengthen the capabilities of the department and the staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for subcontractors and the production department
- Manage ECO process
- Manage Deviation process
- Writing, training, and improving production ATP processes
- Responsible for components engineering activity
- Responsible for packing design
- Catalog electrical and electro-mechanics components and products BOMs
- Develop automatic test equipment
- Owns the transition from R&D to manufacturing of new products
- Participate personally or by one of the team, in the product development phases from product definition until mass production
- Provide significant and valuable inputs to R&D (cost, components engineering, manufacturability, DFX insights, testability, design to cost effective labor) during the development process
- Lead and be responsible for prototype assembly
- On-time delivery from sub-contractor and from ACS integration and meet R&D needs
- Feedback and improvements required to R&D and to sub-contractor and ACS integration
- Responsible to improve products labor cost and efficiency of the whole production and testing process from SMT till packing
- Responsible for creating an efficient manufacturing assembly line
- Provide training and support to production employees and subcontractors
- Must have high technical ability, system-level understanding
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer/ Mechanical Engineering degree
- 3 years or more experience in managing employees
- Experience in engineering activity in a company that designs and produces electronics and electro-mechanical products.
- Experience in engineering documentation, leading an ECO process
- Experience in interfacing with R&D
- Ability to lead complex projects in a matrix environment.
- Ability to communicate with external and internal stakeholders
- Proven knowledge of electronic assembly, testing, inspection processes
- Electro-mechanical products development experience - preferred.
- Problem-solving ability, including demonstrated ability to effectively design, execute, report on, and draw conclusions from experiments and data.
- Excellent communication, organization, follow-up, and documentation skills.
- Comfortable interacting with technicians, engineers, and management, all on a regular basis.
- Have a “can-do” approach along with being a team player
- Strong management skills with the ability to motivate employees
- Strong technical skills in prototyping, tooling development, and troubleshooting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Familiar with Priority ERP - advantage
- Familiar with OrCAD - advantage