- Published: July 19, 2021
Autodesk is looking for an amazing engineering manager to help us build a top-notch solution for managing construction projects' entire lifecycle.
The Construction Cloud platform is a new and exciting project to enable engineers, architects, superintendents and project owners to view, share, collaborate and perform quality checks on their construction projects and designs. As part of a global R&D team, located across several geos, we like moving fast, iterate and learn, and provide our customers with the best in class software. Our mission is to minimize human errors in the biggest construction projects in the world.
As an engineering manager, you will be leading a complex and business-critical service that is part of the Common Services group product offering. Your role will be to drive the team's roadmap, together with the product and UX counterpart, and provide customers with features that help to maintain and manage all aspects of the issues found in a construction project. You will have a great impact on product vision, engineering best practices and team's strategy.
If you are someone who is customer-focused, passionate about executing complex engineering projects and coaching team members to excel - we would love to have you on board!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspire, lead and mentor a team of 10+ developers located in Tel Aviv
- Lead a remote team, working in India, to extend the team's product offering
- Collaborate with global teams, located in multiple geos, and build a strong partnerships
- Drive multidisciplinary technological stacks in the team - backend, frontend, mobile, QA and automation
- Execute the product roadmap, put a strong focus on quality, time to market and engineering excellence
- Hire and train new engineers and support the team's growth
- Have at least 5 years of experience as an engineering manager, leading complex teams of over 7 team members in at least two companies
- Previous experience as group manager - an advantage
- Experience in recruiting, attracting talents and scaling up teams
- Previous experience with CI/CD and agile methodology
- Great communicator and a team player
- Ability to collaborate with teams overseas and execute projects with many dependencies
- Have the passion and dedication to drive the quality bar and set high standards within the team
- At least 5 years of experience developing large-scale Saas applications. Experienced with backend technologies (node.js is a plus)
- Oriented for customer satisfaction and engineering excellence