Our applied-research algorithm teams work on the next generation of autonomous vehicles. Autobrains technology is the “Brain Behind the Car” and is the most advanced AI platform that mimics the way our brain processes signals.
You’ll benefit from never-ending intellectual challenges as we redefine AI for ultra-scale autonomous platforms and products. On top of that, you’ll work with brilliant people in an amazing environment where professional and personal development is a top priority.
- Look for the most advanced news in the AI world
- Look for ways to apply new ideas in Autobrains next-generation products, either to develop new products or improve existing ones
- Excel at both individual and teamwork
- Be curious, be creative, and be brave!
- First Principle Thinker - Creative and innovative thinking
- Ability to quickly understand and pick up new technologies and algorithms, including existing infrastructure and algorithms used by the team
- Team player
- Delivery oriented
- Independent and brave!
- Curious, passionate,
- MSc/PhD in relevant disciplines (e.g., EE/CS/Applied Math/Physics/Bio Engineering/Computational Biology/etc.)
- 3+ years of proven experience in applied research in the Vision-AI field
- Excellent coding skills, with at least 5 years of experience in Python/Matlab
- Oustanding personality indicators (Outstanding grades, awards, publications etc.)
- Strong background in C++ - advantage
- Experience with the development of Deep Learning/Machine Learning /Signal Processing applications
- Experience with one or some DL and ML frameworks, i.e. Pytorch/ Open CV/ Hydra