We’re looking for a creative and strategic employer brand lead to join our HR team. You will make an impact through an end-to-end ownership of Lusha’s employer brand strategy, plans and execution. This dynamic position is an incredible opportunity for a talented expert who thrives on creating engaging and innovative strategy and executing hands on to attract experienced tech talents to Lusha.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 130+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.
What will you be doing?
- Create Lusha’s EVP based on research and insights you will collect from employees and other resources.
- Build the go-to-market strategy for Lusha’s employer brand, including messaging, events, Social media and more in line with our culture and talent needs.
- Execute the plans across channels in collaboration with the relevant HR and Marketing partners.
- Measure, analyze, and optimize the initiatives; Communicate results to the relevant stakeholders.
- Big picture thinker: You analyze information and consistently collect insights to create an inspiring strategy that delivers meaningful results. You focus on the right audience with the most converting message.
- Passion to make an impact: you’re eager, self-starter, energetic, resourceful, and constantly prioritise your work to focus on the most impactful areas.
- Creative and daring: You think out of the box and find smart and creative ways to make your brand stand out in the crowd.
- Organized. You are able to manage interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Quick: energetic is your baseline and you learn fast. You get excited about and take pride in your work.
- Team Player: you strive for greatness, and know that teamwork is the way to get there. You are open to feedback and can balance different business needs.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing creating strategy and hands-on execution of a range of marketing campaigns including paid ads, social, referral programs and PR.
- Proven track record of building an employer brand strategy and plan, with tangible, measurable results.
- Ability to jump on current, local, and cultural events and use guerilla tactics to quickly create engagement campaigns that can help Lusha stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- Excellent communication and storytelling ability (verbal and written)