Have you ever dreamt of telling the world how AMAZING is your workplace?
Sodastream is looking for an enthusiastic Employer Brand Manager to empower our internal and external brand that tells our unique story and celebrates awesome career opportunities with our prospective candidates as well as with our employees.
This person will be joining Sodastream's Global HR team and will also work closely with our Global Marketing and PR teams; manage communication strategy, activities, and channels from drafting phase all the way to project management and flawless execution, achieving successful and measurable sourcing and attraction strategies.
- Create strategy, messaging and content to support recruitment and employer brand goals and values
- Support and execute communications to increase SodaStream’s brand awareness, celebrating its achievements and opportunities
- Partner and collaborate cross functionally with HR, recruiting and the marketing teams
- Identify media and activation channels, and lead campaigns to achieve Employer Brand goals
- Use data to measure performance and to synthesize insights that will drive ongoing optimization of marketing tactics
- Promote and communicate all projects and initiatives to maximize participation and engagement within the company to support employee experience, and strengthen our employer brand presence through external channels
- Engage with internal leaders and employees and empower them to create stories, videos and other aspects to showcase SodaStream’s story
- Oversee and manage the employee experience budget, while ensuring timelines and deliverables are met
- Storyteller – excellent writing skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree
- 5+ years of public relations or employer brand experience
- Experience within a multi-national company, thorough understanding of communication infrastructure
- Confident working with a range of internal stakeholders from all functions and levels of seniority
- A risk taker with great project management skills
- Creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Organized & detail oriented
SodaStream, the #1 sparkling water brand in volume in the world and the leading manufacturer and distributor of Home Sparkling Water Makers, provides a revolutionary and disruptive solution to the carbonated beverages category. We enable consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water in seconds. By making ordinary tap water a fun and exciting drink, SodaStream helps consumers drink more water. Sparkling Water Makers offer a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks. SodaStream's products promote health and wellness, are environmentally friendly, cost effective, customizable and fun to use. The products are available at more than 70,000 retail stores across 46 countries. To learn more about how SodaStream makes water exciting and follow SodaStream on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube, visit http://www.sodastream.com
Our leading markets are Germany, the USA, France, Canada and Australia. SodaStream was acquired by PepsiCo in 2018 for US$ 3.4 Billion with the aim of leveraging both brands and offering more consumers around the world a healthier as well as environmental friendly alternative for sparkling water and drinks. SodaStream's headquarters and main production site are located in Israel. The company employs 4000 employees worldwide.