We’re looking for an awesomeEmployee Experience Specialist to join our HR team!Overwolf is on a mission to unite all in-game creators and empower them to make a living doing what they love - developing awesome AAA gaming experiences.With more than $75 million in funding, Overwolf serves 90,000 apps/mods created by 30,000 creators on our platform, as well as 18 million gamers using it.The next era of AAA gaming is here, and we’re laying its foundations. This is the rise of the in-game creator and the ascent of user-generated content.If you share our vision and want to help shape the future of the gaming industry (while playing your favorite games, obviously) - join the pack!
- Support all employee life cycle stages and experiences.
- Help in building a coherent and creative employee experience strategy across the employee life cycle, connecting employees to our brand, our values, and our culture.
- Organize all aspects of the company's parties, holidays, toasts, lectures and other fun events.
- Take care of employees’ general wellbeing, including welcoming new employees, life cycle gifts and recognitions.
- Own, vendor identification, timelines, branding, logistics, etc
- Organize training sessions.
- Collect feedback and data to optimize and constantly improve the plan and execution
- Analyze relevant data and use it to make strategic decisions and improvements
- At least 2 years in welfare/wellbeing roles - a must
- High level of English – both verbal and written – to create content and to collaborate effectively with our global teams
- Experience with employee lifecycle (onboarding, off-boarding)
- Relevant academic degree
- Experience in managing budgets
- Proactive and responsible, with a can-do attitude
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
What we offer:
- Flexible work policies: Hybrid work model, flextime for parents, WFA program
- Food, snacks, beer, and more: Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, lunch stipend, monthly happy hours and treats
- Events and activities: Team activities, company events, hackathons, weekly gaming hours, and more
- Stocks: Stock options for all employees
- Fitness stipend: Monthly stipend for fitness activities
- Gaming conventions: Stipend for attending international gaming conventions, such as E3, Blizzcon, and Gamescom - including flights, accommodation, and event tickets
- Gaming and entertainment stipend: Games, Audible and Spotify stipend
- Professional development: Skills-based training courses
- Gaming gear: Powerful gaming computer and peripherals