- Published: September 20, 2021
As an Employee Experience Manager at Otonomo you will join our great HR team and lead the employee experience of the company. You will be working globally and help shape and grow our company culture. We want you to take the lead on driving the employee experience.
Who we are::
Otonomo is taking the automotive industry into the future by leveraging the power of connected car data. We have partnerships with over a dozen car manufacturers to bring customers data directly from the source – over 40 million cars. Our platform reshapes, harmonizes, enriches, and secures connected car data so that our diverse network of app and service companies can deliver advanced automotive solutions.
The world of automotive big data is virtually untouched. Otonomo is at the forefront of pioneering creative solutions to the challenges of the new IOT surrounding connected cars.
Otonomo was named as one of Gartner’s Cool Vendors, recognized as a “Soonicorn” by Tracxn and praised by industry and business press for our impact on the automotive and mobility industries. We continue to grow and reach new milestones, like our recently going public on Nasdaq.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build an annual wellbeing plan and budget, which supports and emphasizes employee experience, and oversee its implementation at strategic and operational level.
- Be responsible for the wellbeing and experience of the employees using state of the art solutions including birthday gifts, company celebrations, holiday celebrations, fun days, happy hours, employee volunteer activities and more.
- Promote and communicate all projects to maximize participation and engagement within the company.
- Strengthen our employer brand presence through external channels.
- Support departmental and team activities and events.
- Lead the employee experience community
Why join us:
- Our team was founded by veterans in the mobile data space who have previously founded several successful exited startups, including Traffix, which was acquired by F5 networks (NASDAQ: FFIV). Our team consists of innovative professionals who are passionate about Big Data and the Automotive domain. The team at Otonomo is known to be very friendly and frequently hang out together outside of work.
- We are a well-funded global startup in the rapidly growing automotive data ecosystem. Our partners and customers include Fortune 500 companies, leading car manufacturers, international consultancies, mobility startups, municipalities and governments, developers, and more. We are pioneers in the emerging field of vehicle data. Otonomo’s vehicle data is utilized in a variety of verticals including parking apps, insurtech, fintech, navigational apps, weather prediction services, hazard and emergency services, traffic management departments, and more.
- Working with us offers a dynamic experience to explore your talents, learn new technologies and be exposed to new horizons
- At least 3 years in employee experience or similar leading role
- Experience working in a scaling start up company
- Experience in building & monitoring budgets
- Creative, proactive, multitasker, with a hands-on approach
- Ability to work independently and take initiatives, while building collaborative relationships with all stakeholders and creating a strong community.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a hybrid work environment.
- Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with Social Digital
- Full control of Excel, PowerPoint, Canva, Microsoft 365