- Published: June 8, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way energy is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Internet-of-Energy Software Group specializes in making SolarEdge products smarter, internet connected, and deliver smart energy to our customers.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to be involved from early stages of architecture & design planning, through development and testing phases up to integration within SolarEdge hardware products, cloud infrastructures, and field deployment.
Our core product is a smart internet-connected gateway that connects our solar inverters to our cloud & mobile apps, and act as the brain of the product, managing smart energy and various other applications.
- Lead a team of embedded Linux software engineers.
- Ensure the team meets development and product requirements.
- Lead and participate in design reviews, architecture definition, product definition, test planning and integration.
- Work with adjacent teams such as cloud software, hardware, integration, support and ATE.
- B.Sc in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- 3-4 years of hands-on embedded Linux software development experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in managing and leading software development.
- Fluent in C and/or C++ – must.
- Experience in user space application development in Linux – must.
- Experience in micro-services development architecture – advantage.
- Experience in Python or other programming languages – advantage.
- Experience in application layer protocols (MQTT, HTTP) – advantage.
- Experience in communication protocols such as Ethernet, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Thread – advantage.