- Published: August 20, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
Our team develop a products from the application level to the lowest level(driver and below), we develop using a verity of technology.
The position requires a highly self-motivated programmer, independent and out of the box thinker. You will have the opportunity to be involved from early stages of architecture & design planning, through development and testing, up to integration within SolarEdge hardware products, cloud infrastructures, and field deployment.
What you will be doing:
- Define, evaluate, investigate and prototype IoT technologies and solutions.
- Design, develop and verify embedded SW, both in low level and system level.
- Work with adjacent teams such as hardware, integration, support and ATE
- B.Sc in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- 3-6 years of hands-on embedded software development experience.
- Fluency in C - must.
- Other programming language - advantage.
- Experience in RTOS and/or IoT operating systems – must.
- Experience in communication protocols such as Wi-Fi, ZigBee and internet protocols – advantage.
- Experience with ARM SoC or similar – advantage.
- Experience Lwip IP stack, FreeRTOS – advantage.
- Experience ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, RS-485 , RS-232 – must.
- Experience with low level and drivers development – advantage.
- Experience with RF or RF protocols (2.4G, subGig, 6lowpan, ieee802.14.5.) – advantage.
- Self and fast learning abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong analytical skills.