SolarEdge is a global leader in the Solar industry, manufacturing smart energy solutions that include intelligent inverters and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy modules, smart home modules and grid services. By doing that, SolarEdge is changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed.
The Embedded control teams develop SW products that create the basic building blocks of the SolarEdge system and deal with various fields - power conversion algorithmic, communication algorithmic, optimizations, RT problems on different platforms - DSPs, Company’s ASIC and digital controlled power converters for photo-voltaic power systems. Our technological challenges taking part in the following fields: power electronics, digital close loop control and digital signal processing algorithms implemented on company’s microprocessors.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to develop unique products from concept level to mass production, while working with advanced simulation and developing tools.
Training will take place in HQ at Herzliya , the day-to-day work will be conducted in Modi’in
What you will be doing:
- Learning the different aspects of our products by developing features in various areas and disciplines - power electronics, control theory, DSP and communication over different platforms.
- Developing on various micro-controllers and dealing with various RT constraints.
- Ownership of a project\product from end to end- from concept and simulation, through development and integration and field deployment.
- Building complex simulations integrating SW and HW.
- B.Sc or higher in electrical engineering, Is a must from Leading universities - an advantage.
- 4 years or more experience in embedded programming from the industry.
- Proficiency in programming in C.
- Experience with working with micro-controllers – an advantage.
- Experience with control\power electronics – an advantage.