Oosto (formerly AnyVision) is a world-leading team of scientists and engineers that creates AI for the Real World. With deployments and clients spanning the globe, we are recognized as leaders in the fields of Face Recognition, Object Recognition, Object Detection, and Visual Target Tracking.
Oosto is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent.
- An experienced Product Manager - Embedded/SDK who will help us grow our edge platform.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams to define, develop, and grow our Edge platform in the security and IoT market.
- A creative thinker, a leader, detailed oriented with an innovative vision who can connect the pieces of the puzzle to make a fully tailored solution and with a "can-do" approach.
- You hold great communication, presentation, and leadership skills, you are independent and have the ability to take ownership of activities from initiation to completion.
- See the big picture, helps a large group of people for solutions to customer needs.
- Work with customers and validate the product strategy while translating customer needs into product requirements.
- Be the owner of product requirements, planning, and execution of the product life cycle according to an agile methodology.
- Work closely with development and technical teams to deliver with fast time to market targets.
- Work with industrial designers to create prototypes and product designs.
- You have a proven ability to develop products and effectively communicate with different stakeholders such as Development, Research, Marketing,
Business, and C-Level personnel.
- You have a commercial background and outstanding customer-facing capabilities.
- Have experience of 3-5 years in product management with 2+ years of experience in the development of embedded software.
- You have experience working with ODM’s and chipset manufacturers in the Imaging or IOT space.
- You have a solid technical background with an understanding of edge, cloud, low power devices technologies
- You have experience with multidisciplinary product management (involving HW and SW components)
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You have experience working on developer-focused SDKs, APIs, and services
It would also be nice if:
- You are familiar with Video management systems, Building management systems, or Smart IoT edge devices.
- Experienced with embedded toolkits and libraries for computer vision, visual intelligence, and deep learning.
- You hold a BS.c in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or similar relevant.
- Hybrid work and flexible hours.
- “Full board": Breakfasts and lunch budget.
- Get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced global startup with an enterprise-level client portfolio.
- Dog-friendly office.