- Published: July 12, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The Embedded Team develop all SW products and deal with various fields - power conversion/ communication algorithms implementation , optimizations, RT problems on different platforms - DSPs, Company’s ASIC and digital controlled power converters for photo-voltaic power systems. Our technological challenges consist of power electronics - digital close loop control and digital signal processing algorithms , system level optimization solutions implemented on company’s microprocessor and other advanced MCU’s .
What you will be doing:
- Lead a development embedded SW team in the embedded SW group .
- Leading multi tasks projects.
- Take part in design and planning work of big scale projects.
- Work with various interfaces – algorithms team, infra SW team , HW teams , tests teams , products , …
- 5 years’ experience in embedded SW programming - Must.
- Real time programming in C language for micro controllers - Must.
- B.sc in Electric Engineering from a known university - Must. M.sc or higher – Advantage
- Experience in real time algorithms implementation - Must.
- Experience in digital control for power electronics is advantage.
- Managerial experience in embedded SW – A major advantage .