- Published: September 23, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV chargers, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced.
The Embedded teams are responsible for the development of all the low-level drivers, bootloaders, and middle-ware modules on various of micro-controllers.
The Embedded Test & automation team is responsible to bring new automation environment to the department and lead this area. We offer the opportunity to set up a new automation and testing team for various kind of products developed in the embedded department – specifically in complexed novel power systems and control algorithms .
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to develop unique automated pipelines from concept level to continuous integration , while working with advanced simulation and development tools.
The new TL will be in charge of recruiting, training and leading new team members and shaping the environment and standards of the new team.
We are looking for talented SW engineers to join us in building next-generation automation infrastructure.
- B.Sc From one of the following CS/EE/SE or similar
- At least 5 years of embedded SW application automation engineer position (relative fields: communication, Automotive ,power electronics , medical etc.)
- Experience with recruitment and training of new employees at different levels
- Proficiency at C#/Python/Java or relative
- Significant experience with lab equipment such as : Scopes, logic analyzer, power measurement equipment etc.
- Responsible of complex setups bring up and their maintenance
- Experience at automation infrastructure bring up
- Excellent system-level perception
- Proven official automation TL experience
- Experience with CICD pipelines
- Experience with HIL (Hardware in the loop) methodologies
- B.Sc in electronics engineering