- Published: September 16, 2021
JamesAllen.com – a fast-growing diamond bridal jewelry ecommerce retailer - is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join its Herzliya-based marketing team. They will be in charge of planning, creating and analyzing daily campaigns primarily across email and SMS, maximizing monetization across various customer segments.
- Build emails in HTML in accordance with industry standards and best practices
- Create campaigns in email and SMS delivery systems, including audience segmentation rules, timing, and analysis of campaign performance
- Manage trigger-based campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
- Ideate and execute CRM strategies that encourage customer retention and loyalty
- Customer Journey Mapping - Analyze touchpoints within the organization and capitalize on commercial opportunities
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Develop and execute testing strategies to identify the most impactful
- Track and report campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Ensure all campaigns comply with current best practices in the industry.
- Work closely with the Head of CRM to develop a clear CRM strategy.
- +3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in HTML, CSS (strong technical orientation, feels comfortable with code)
- Strong analytical skills including comfort with Excel, and data-driven marketer with ability to optimize performance based on data
- Understanding of CRM processes with a background in customer conversion, and retention strategies
- Native-level English (spoken and written) and familiarity with US consumer market
- Must have the ability to multi-task, stay well-organized and maintain attention to detail
- Collaborative and able to interact with cross-functional teams, including creative, media and developers
- A fast learner who is enthusiastic, creative and a self-starter