Artlist is a fast-growing creative technology company providing video creators with high-quality music, sound effects, footage and digital assets for video, as well as powerful video and image editing software. With our revolutionary license and cutting-edge creative tools, we’re on the fast track to becoming the ultimate 360 degree solution for video creators.
Today, Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for creators in over 160 countries. Among our 16M clients are Google, Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, Ikea, Mercedes, Samsung, Wix, Netflix, Dior and many more.
Artlist consists of 4 products:
- Artlist.io, a royalty-free music and SFX platform
- Artgrid.io, a curated stock footage platform
- MotionArray.com, an all-in-one marketplace for creators that offers video templates, presets, music, SFX, stock footage, motion graphics and stock photos
- FXhome, a cutting-edge video, VFX and image editing software
We are looking for an Email Marketing Lead to plan, develop and implement email marketing strategies. In this role you will play a key role in creating better user experiences in order to increase retention, CVR, AOV, and influence the uplift of customers' value and engagement.
As an Email Marketing Lead you will be responsible for the email marketing strategy and operations, working cross functionally with multiple departments in the company (e.g. Data, Design, Content, Product Marketing, etc).
Wake up to this:
- Analyze, package, and optimize the email marketing user journey from registration to payment, and across the user life cycle while constantly suggesting ways to improve retention.
- Build and initiate clear business plans designed to increase users' conversion rate, engagement, and retention.
- Define and map end-to-end communication srategies across the entire user lifecycle.
- Monitor and optimize key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis while communicating results and conclusions to management.
- Identify and implement new tests and strategies; continuously seeking to innovate, drive performance and find new growth opportunities.
- Daily work includes analyzing & reporting testing and project management.
- 2-4 years of relevant email marketing work experience.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Firm understanding of segmentation, messaging, and strategy.
- Experience in creating lifecycle email flows.
- Solid understanding of both technical and creative sides of email marketing and marketing concepts.
- Data-driven, continuously seeking to innovate and drive improved results.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with Braze - Advantage.
- Managerial experience - Advantage.