WalkMe’s marketing department is growing! We’re looking for an experienced email marketer with a strategic mind, eye for design, and a positive attitude to join our team.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to work in a dynamic and creative environment for one of the fastest-growing B2B companies, keep reading.
About the role
As an email marketing and automation manager, you’ll be part of the Marketing department, managing WalkMe’s email funnels, automation, pop-ups, and user journeys: from ideation, through configuration to analysis & optimization.
In this role you’ll be responsible to nurture WalkMe’s leads from the first touch point until the latest stages with conversion optimization and brand awareness in your mind. You’ll be WalkMe’s go-to person with everything related to email automation, and be one making sure all email communications are as smart and optimized as possible. You’ll be collaborating with design, content, paid acquisition, IS, and product marketing, orchestrating WalkMe’s automated communications aligned with business and brand goals.
This role will allow you to develop your skills while contributing immense value to the organization by engaging, onboarding, and nurturing our users. We’re looking for an individual who’s a self-starter — someone who knows how to get things done but always seeks ways to innovate and test new ideas
What will you actually be doing?
- Manage email automation and email funnels, including content messaging strategy
- Refine email marketing strategy to increase engagement, retention, and conversions
- Work with content writers, events coordinators, developers, and more great people from our team to create effective email blasts
- Create dynamic content, personalization and utilize responsive design
- Develop a continuous A/B testing plan with the goal of optimizing performance and achieving campaign KPIs
- Monitor email performance, deliverability, analyze results, and enhance campaigns accordingly
- 3+ years of experience in an email marketing role
- Excellent analytical skills. Experience working with marketing analysis, working with large sets of data and numbers.
- Experience using Pardot & Salesforce - an advantage
- Detail-oriented with a meticulous eye
- Team player, proactive, motivated and organized.
- Ability to switch between multiple projects, focus on execution, and adhere to deadlines
- Creative approach solving problems and finding solutions
- Excellent spoken and written English