Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one who built it from scratch? Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics (BWR) is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are seeking a smart, self-motivated experienced Electronics Engineer with excellent human relations skills, to join our ranks!
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of innovative autonomous vehicles and accompanying hardware applications. You will be involved in all electronics lifecycle – design, development, testing, etc.
We hope to meet someone who loves the field and test its own work as well as work with his team. Someone who loves to 'get their hands dirty' and to connect to tractors, to the processes of planning, drawing, modeling, developing and proving everything on site and on tool.
In this position you will take a significant role in our LLC team (Low Level Control), report to the Head of LLC, and work close with the Product division, system engineers and the NPI engineer.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
● End to End lead of all electrical and electronic interfaces in the autonomous kit.
● Design and construction of electrical and communication circuits.
● Understand and solve complex problems and provide solutions in a short time without skipping the stages of planning, drawing, modeling, and proof.
● Lead all electronic aspects of our product from feasibility through all development cycles.
● Be involved in digital and software requirements definition.
● Responsible for writing interface control documentation.
● Generate and review technical product documentation.
● Create, review and approve electrical and system architectures.
● Provide technical support of electronic, assembly and product support services.
● Technical support of functional and reliability testing.
● Responsible for meeting the work plan targets.
● Test prototypes and suggest design changes as necessary.
● Availability for travels to the US for short periods.
● B.Sc. in electrical engineering - Must.
● Experienced in robotic system integration - Must.
● At least 3 years of Hands-on history in variable electronic systems - modems and other RF equipment, controllers / Arduino / remote devices, GNSS systems, electric engines, etc.
● A deep knowledge with control and monitoring systems, advanced communications, including development interfaces, and work with testing equipment.
● Circuit and PCB design, Hands On knowledge in motors, controllers, relays, Arduino programming, computer hardware, and operating electronic equipment for testing.
● Independent production of small items.
● Communications - USB, Canbus, etc..
● Knowledge In the field of connection and connecting sensors.
● Experienced Installing and configuring computing devices, basic SW capabilities - python & C+.
● Experience with automated electronics test systems.
● Experience with electronics verification testing.
● Ability to work efficiently in a multidisciplinary environment with tight, fast-paced development schedules.
● Self-starter and motivator will dig in to help others when needed.
● Creative, open minded for new ideas and innovation.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Excellent Problem-Solving Skills.
● Committed to ongoing professional development.
● Actual practice in a robotic vehicle from end to end – Advantage.
● Experience in designing and building testing equipment – Advantage.