- Published: July 1, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions, and more.
SolarEdge's power design teams play a crucial role in creating new innovative solutions, owning the process from design & development up to implementation and manufacturing.
We are looking for an experienced and diligent individual to join the team.
What will you be doing:
- Being responsible for the electrical infrastructure in the R&D laboratories. Laboratories are at low voltage (Uac≤1,000VAC, Udc≤1,500VDC)
- Assisting the hardware design team in specifying and erecting power testing equipment/test benches, such as power transformers, electrical switchgear, switching components (Circuit breakers, disconnectors, power meters, etc.), cables, power connectors, etc.
- Assisting in modifying existing electrical infrastructure to meet R&D needs.
- Troubleshooting of problems and failures in the electrical system.
- Working according to the Israeli electrical code (חוק החשמל) and SolarEdge safety guide
- Assist the team in the assembly of the product for all needed tests.
- Education: Technical Electricity degree/certificate – Electrical Practical Engineer (הנדסאי חשמל).
- Electrician certificate: (חשמלאי ראשי), or higher
- Experience in work with basic test equipment (scopes, power meters, etc.…).
- A previous experience in the design of electrical systems