- Published: August 1, 2021
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking a skilled and experienced EDR Engineer to join our SOC team.
- Resolve, escalate, report, and raise recommendations for resolution and remediation for EDR security incidents
- Perform digital forensics and malware analysis to enrich recommendations for resolution
- Customer escalation point for EDR-related incidents
- Assist and support in developing EDR-related use cases and playbooks
- Assist and train team members in use of EDR system and the resolution of security issues
- Work with Threat Intelligence and Threat Hunting teams to identify threats, develop or recommend countermeasures, and provide dedicated solutions
- Experience working as a Senior Analyst as part of a SOC group for 2+ years
- Experience working with different EDR vendors
- Experience in incident response and writing procedures, runbooks, and playbooks
- Experience in digital forensics and malware analysis