- Published: July 20, 2021
We are looking for a creative and tech-oriented emarketing manager to support our growth and help develop and manage our marketing actions.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and write great content and marketing materials
- Manage all marketing activities such as newsletter, blog post, PR, articles, meetup
- Manage SEO optimization and paid marketing campaign
- Support our social media content
- Manage Performance Reporting
- As a e-marketing Manager at Developers Institute, you should be passionate about growthhacking and excited to take part in directly addressing the diversity imbalance in computer software careers. In addition, the following skills are required:
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Growthhacker soul
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english
- Hands on experience in creating content such as newsletters, articles, case studies, email marketing, etc. – a must
- Strong passion for technology
- Ability to wear multiple hats and work in a start-up like culture, getting things done and contributing to a constantly learning and growing organization
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation - an advantage
Developers.Institute is a selective & intensive coding bootcamp, dedicated to educating the next generation of tech talent in Israel. We offer cutting-edge mentored courses in Web and mobile Development, working with the industry’s best professionals to create the most that promise to take you from beginner to job-ready developer in 3 months.
Uniquely positioned at the center of tech ecosystems in Tel Aviv, Yaounde and México, Developers.Institute is designed to open new doors for everyone who wants to learn code. Our learning methodology doesn’t just teach you tactical skills, but shows you how to learn and think as a developer by doing hands-on projects from our partners. In addition to our expert training in the most in-demand skills, we also offer personalized career mentorship and connections to companies.