Sodastream is looking for a highly qualified and passionate e-Commerce Product Manager to join our Direct-to-Consumer department and to become a part of Global Commercial professionals inside the organization.
As Product Manager, you will have a key role in supporting Sodastream’s online business strategy and execution. You will be responsible for the website’s launch in new countries, improving the customer experience, and drive revenue for Sodastream’s direct channel. This position will collaborate with business partners, subject matter experts, developers, and vendor partners to establish business and technical requirements and track them through the process to successful and on-time delivery of functionality/optimizations.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Lead roadmap execution from analysis and research, initial mockups to final designs considering best UX practices and technical considerations. Coordinating the development of the tasks specifying detailed requirements for the dev team considering all use cases, responsible for final QA and launch.
- Highly data-oriented including data to the research phase, analyzing the impact of the changes/improvements implemented onsite. Create and analyze regular and ad hoc reporting to monitor business KPI’s and to measure the effectiveness of product enhancements, bringing relevant insights to the rest of the team and stakeholders.
- Leads product continuous improvement and optimization through a/b testing and other analytical tools.
- Gives visibility of the progress on product enhancement, communicating with main stakeholders. Consolidates feedback from stakeholders and customers to improve the website.
- Constantly looks for best practices in the market and industry trends brings new ideas for the product and for the process.
- 3+ years experience in a Product Management role in a cross-functional team - MUST
- Proven experience and knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, a/b testing, etc.) - MUST
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end E-Commerce (Demand Generation, UI/UX, Checkout Funnel, Fulfillment, Customer Service) - MUST
- Global e-Commerce experience (preferably B2C) – a big advantage
- Experience with Lifestyle brands - advantage
- Full proficiency in English
- Good project management skills, ability to work independently, priority settings, etc.