- Published: July 25, 2021
* Team8 Portfolio Company
Duality founded by world-renowned cryptographers and data science executives, Duality Technologies addresses the rapidly growing need of enterprises across regulated industries to collaborate on sensitive data. Duality’s award-winning SecurePlus™ platform enables secure analysis and AI on encrypted data, deriving insights from sensitive data without exposing the data itself. The groundbreaking technology also protects valuable analytics models from exposure to external collaboration parties during computations.
The successful candidate will take an essential part in all aspects of Duality's SecurePlus back-end development, including highly reliable data storage and transfer infrastructure, building dynamic distributed data pipelines, data processing microservices, etc.
- Develop System Architecture
- Design and Develop server side and integrations with data processing systems
- Design and Develop components in distributed data processing systems
- Deliver high-quality code with excellent automatic test coverage
- Vast experience (5+ years) in Python back-end/server-side.
- Experience with microservices architecture, back-end data processing, distributed and asynchronous processing.
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Complexity of Computations.
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with AWS public cloud services
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- English - high level, verbal and written
- DevOps experience, Docker, K8 - strong advantage!
- Basic understanding of Data Science principles (statistics, ML, etc.)
- Experience with Data Science tools / frameworks / platforms
- Experience with Big Data and Distributed Data Pipelines