Flytrex is revolutionizing the food delivery field by making drone delivery a reality, and we’re looking for a Drone Operator who is willing to take their passion to the next level.
In this position, you'll be a part of a fast-growing company with an awesome multidisciplinary team and a vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
Your main mission would be field testing to improve the safety, sustainability, and performance of our drones.
This position is a full-time job, and you’ll spend most of your time in the field flying missions and running tests, writing reports, and cooperating with other teams to help further improve our system.
● Valid CAAI Commercial sUA up 25 kg Remote Pilot certificate.
● Valid Israeli driver’s license, including manual gear.
● Must be able to lift up to 15 kg without special accommodations.
● One year or more of RPIC experience, including planning and executing autonomous flight plans.
● Experience in light maintenance works on sUA, including soldering and basic knowledge of electrical test equipment and drone sensors (GPS, compasses and IMU).
● Good verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
● Experience with configuring Pixhawk flight controllers.
● Experience working with Mission Planner/Q Ground Control/APM Planner.
● Valid 14 CFR Part 107 Remote Pilot certificate.
● Ability to compile and prepare comprehensive technical reports.