- Published: October 12, 2021
Dynamic nonprofit in the area of Jewish-Arab equality looking for a talented, passionate, thorough, and analytical professional to join our donor relations team.
The role involves developing and maintaining relationships with donors, writing proposals and reports conveying the value of the organization's work, and providing timely, engaging professional communications to donors.
The right candidate will be equipped and excited to:
• Develop proposals and reports for current and prospective donors
• Document, frame and present the organization's impact
• Maintain long-term relationships with existing donors and build relationships with new and prospective donors
• Be accountable and vocal as a team member, interact collaboratively and take full ownership over her/his own responsibilities
• Equipped with English as mother tongue and Hebrew fluency; Arabic knowledge is a serious plus
• An outstanding writer who has a real love of writing and a rigorous approach
• Responsible and detail-oriented
• Deeply aligned with the values of equality and democracy
• A strong team player
• Open to direction and constructive feedback