- Published: October 31, 2022
The Donor Recognition Unit is tasked with providing support for Tel Aviv University’s Friends Organizations and fundraisers around the world by ensuring donors are properly recognized and thanked for their generosity, and for the positive impact their gifts have on the University.
The Donor Liaison is responsible for the coordination of materials (written, media, etc.) for the production of reports on donor supported projects.
- Liaising with academic and administrative staff to collect materials for report production
- Editing/proofreading donor materials received (including translating short texts from Hebrew to English).
- Ongoing maintenance of donor recognition information in the Salesforce database, including updating and editing information
- Assistance with coordination and production of customized donor recognition materials such as special reports, presentations, videos, brochures, photo albums, etc.
- Assistance with event planning and coordination
- undergraduate degree
- English at mother-tongue level a must, written and verbal
- exceptional English editing/proofreading skills
- high level of Hebrew, both written and spoken
- minimum 3-5 years in administrative role, preferably in non-profit or academia
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- go-getter, detail-oriented, creative
- strategic and analytical thinker
- Other advantages include:
o Ability to understand and communicate scientific concepts in layman's language/terms
o Experience working with budgets/financial reports
o Graphic design experience
o Knowledge of CRM systems (especially Salesforce)
ONLY RELEVANT CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED