- Published: January 9, 2022
Who we are:
Resident is a growing fast start-up, leading in the “Direct-to-Consumer” industry. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products that allow people to love coming home to.
Resident is global in any aspect, having an incredible worldwide team of engineers, data analysts, product owners -all presenting high skills and inner passion to be part of the team that builds a world-class e-commerce platform
Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation, and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision-making, if you are naturally curious and mentally sharp, and very professional- we might just be the right company for you.
What we do:
The Product department is responsible for creating the best in class converting e-commerce websites in a very competitive landscape. Our team works with cutting-edge product technologies and AB tests best practices. If you have a passion for UXUI, Data, and testing, your place is with us.
We expect the candidate to have a very strong tech mindset and proven skills as well as the ability to work in a global and hybrid environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Collaborate with a close-knit team of Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers
● Identify key areas that can be enhanced and justify your recommendations with research, inspiration, and both quantitative and qualitative data
● Balance user-, design-, and business-oriented goals while continually striving to improve the overall customer experience
● Observe usability and AB tests to help guide your designs and reach the best possible solutions
● Assess the quality of builds until they are in tip-top shape and ready for millions of people to use
● 5+ years of relevant design and product experience at a fast-growing technology company
● Able to empathize with a wide range of customer needs to create engaging user experiences
● A creative problem solver with attention to detail
● Passionate, energetic and with a proven track record of scalable experiences
● Strong communicator who can articulate the needs of your audience in a clear, compelling way
● Resourceful and flexible team player with exceptional collaboration skills
● Sure-footed and able to work in a fast-paced, highly productive environment and under tight deadlines
● Experience working for a sophisticated transactional internet company (e-commerce/online travel/finance) preferred. Extra Credit for
● Branding and Microcopy skills
● AB tests and CRO