Lightricks is a pioneer in creativity tools that inspire people to craft visual content and share the world through their eyes with friends, family and followers. Our suite of content creation apps has over 500 million downloads worldwide and won numerous prestigious awards — including Apple's App of the Year, the Apple Design Award and both Apple’s and Google Play’s Best of the Year.
We’re hiring an experienced Director of User Acquisition for Paid Social to drive revenue growth through various social marketing channels and help maintain our incredible growth.
As the Director of User Acquisition for Paid Social, you will be responsible for driving growth across paid social channels. You will create and execute the strategy to optimize marketing spend, assess channel and campaign performance, design and analyze various marketing tests, manage performance marketing agencies, and run all paid social acquisition channels. You will lead the paid social team and collaborate with multiple teams to achieve the desired results.
The ideal candidate should be well-versed in the nuances of Growth Marketing, have experience with various marketing media channels, and a proven track record of successful marketing campaigns and new marketing platforms onboarding.
You will / Responsibilities:
- Define our user acquisition channel strategy & execution
- Explore, recommend, and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of paid social and organic channels across apps & web
leading a team of Social UA Managers
- Identify and define projects for Marketing Growth
- Collaborate with teams spanning from Customer Acquisition, Creative, Analytics and Product Marketing
- Have ownership of a substantial testing budget to hit new channel acquisition company targets
- Work with our Media partners representatives to increase scale & efficiency
- Obsessed with growth and aren’t afraid of being hands-on
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural leader who is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- A great communicator and team player with a contagious “can-do” attitude
- Proactive, enjoy coming up with new ideas, and can explain your rationale
- A marketing strategist who can derive insights, recommendations, and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, internal feedback, and large data sets
- Experienced in managing one or several online social marketing channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, or related field with a strong academic record
- 5+ years of professional experience and consistent results in performance marketing
- Proven background with experience building and presenting marketing business cases
- At least 2 years of team management experience
- At least 2 years managing hands-on campaigns (min. $250K monthly)
- Experience with social media channels (mobile app experience a plus)
- Experience with Analytics in Product Marketing and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders in these teams, both locally and in remote offices
- Outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and the ability to multitask