At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Director of Revenue who will lead our revenue team. You will be playing a key role in JFrog’s finance team as well as being deeply involved with the business. The chosen leader will report to the VP of finance and work closely with various organization levels.
As Director of Revenue in JFrog you will…
- Manage the month-end close activities, including monthly revenue recognition and commission capitalization in compliance with ASC 606, monthly revenue analytics and deferred revenue account reconciliations.
- Managing the revenue team and prioritizing tasks
- Serve as the finance organization's revenue accounting subject matter expert.
- In charge of the actual monthly ARR reporting process.
- Manage and ensure accurate and timely quarterly accounting close of revenue-related accounts including disclosures and revenue analysis inputs to management.
- Own the ASC 606 policy and manage the yearly study as well as ad hoc if needed.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with AR, IS, Legal, Sales and Sales Operations to provide guidance on technical accounting and policy, and support the ongoing business needs around revenue recognition.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and partner with other departments to streamline the processes related to revenue and create best practices across the organization.
- Review contracts in order to apply the appropriate revenue recognition method in accordance with relevant accounting literature and the Company's revenue recognition policy.
- Work closely with the company's external auditors to ensure approved revenue policies are adhered and monitored to, and provide schedules and reports in support of annual audit ensuring that all revenue deliverables are met.
- Lead automation and system implementation projects.
- Own the full order to cash SOX process
To be Director of Revenue in JFrog you need…
- 10+ years of experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- CPA with Big 4 experience. Experience in the tech industry is an advantage.
- Working knowledge and experience with ASC 606.
- Detail-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, hands-on and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Working knowledge and approach to financial systems such as NetSuite, Zuora and Salesforce.com is a big plus.
- Ability to analyze and interpret customer contracts.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional business partnering skills, with demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and at various levels within a company.
- Proven track record of driving projects to completion.
- Highly proficient in excel.