As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer! Check out our values
We’re looking for a strong business oriented Program Manager with high leadership skills to manage team of senior program manager team. Is this you?
What’s the job?
The Director of Program Management will be responsible for leading the cross functional execution plans to meet the business units’ targets.
The Program Director will manage directly a team of program business partners that will work closely with the business owners to structure operative strategy including product, operation, Go-to-market processes, structure changes to meet the business goals.
The program business partners team leads cross functional teams to plan, monitor and analyze the implications of the execution on the business results.
In addition, the Director of Program Management will lead strategic initiatives in the organization, with significant impact and complex execution.
As part of the department management, the Program Director will have joint responsibility of the success and development of the whole department and expect to be a major contribution to the growth of the department.
A strong candidate will have strong strategic business thinking and the ability to dive to execution aspects quickly, in high level view
- Wide experience in program management and solid experience in team malmanagement to be able to grow senior program managers.
- Detailed oriented and a "people person” to be able to handle wide range of stakeholders in professional way and create strong collaboration in & out of the program department.
- This individual must be able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion, and be successful in a collaborative environment.
- At least 10 years of program management experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing project/program managers
- Business consultancy experience – preferred
- Fluent English - Must
- Strong communication skills
- Independent, self-starter with multi-cultural experience
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver
- Have a ‘wide angle’ vision and system wide perspective of software and internet products
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.