Join a team within an established and successful software company. We are looking for an experienced and proactive Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This is an integral role which will let you work at the forefront of our new and exciting data integration platform solution.
As a leader of Product Marketing, you will sit at the intersection of our customer needs, product roadmap, competitive environment, and the organization’s go-to-market sales and marketing activities. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing, manage one Product Marketing Manager, while working in sync with our Product, R&D, Sales teams. You will become an expert in nearly every facet of our platform, and the narrative to contextualize releases into go-to-market plays.
Specific areas of responsibility include :
- Develop messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies to drive middle of the funnel nurturing and bottom the funnel conversion and retention, as well as engage the sales teams with effective product sales tools.
- Develop a deep understanding of our buyer audience through research focusing on buyer needs and the purchasing decision process
- Create engaging, audience-centric content and enablement materials highlighting unique strengths that clearly differentiate us from competitors
- Contribute to product launches working collaboratively with the Product team and Marketing Communications, from ideation and planning to launch to post-launch growth
- Create a schedule and manage a calendar of content/communications to drive adoption
- Build and manage a Customer Advisory Board to test ideas and align company vision and product direction with high-value customers
- Collaborate with content, design, and demand marketers to gather and share insights and best practices and launch successful GTM strategies and tactics
- Work cross-functionally with Product, R & D, Customer Success Services, Sales, and Partner team
- Craft product messaging and value proposition, create product collaterals such as solution briefs, product overview, website content, product demo scripts.
- Become a thought leader in the data platform space, be a spokesperson for GigaSpaces with media, customers, industry analysts
- Public speaking (webinar, customer events etc.)
- Competitive analysis, understand and keep track of competitive landscape, the buyer persona
- Sales support - in sales opportunities, sales training
- Be the product subject matter expert within the marketing team
- Minimum 8 years of experience in product marketing or product management within the enterprise software industry
- Passionate about evangelizing great software products
- Loves to roll up the sleeves and get things done, and at the same time - not losing sight of the big picture and the strategy
- Technical background (e.g. R&D) - a plus
- Experience in databases / data platforms / big data / analytics
- Native or close to Native-level English
- International experience with Enterprise level customers
- International experience working within a US-based company is a great plus!