At Infinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We are a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
Infinidat is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead and shape Infinidat's product strategy, product portfolio and execution.
If you have experience in Product Management, strategic thinking, strong business acumen and a deep technological background, we’d like to meet you!
Join a team of driven, fun, creative minds united in delivering innovative new technologies
You should be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead without authority, and be comfortable managing ambiguity, and complexity. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must also enjoy spending time in the market to understand market problems, and finding innovative solutions for the broader market.
Communication skills are key to success in this role. You must be prepared to communicate with all areas of the company.
- Engage cross-functionally with partners, customers, sales and other internal and external stakeholders to understand what will make our products great
- Examine & build the business value of new technologies and concepts
- Take a significant part in defining the product roadmap and be responsible for successful execution
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept ideation to product sunset
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Be the subject matter expert for the features under your responsibility
- Partner with engineering to develop, prioritize and manage the product backlog in a lean/agile environment
- Working with the product marketing team to develop effective business and market communications that emphasize products value and differentiation
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in development, deployment and management of Enterprise Storage and Data Center IT as a Product Manager, Solution Architect, Engineering Manager or L3 Support.
- 3+ years of Experience in Product Leadership and managerial positions
- Knowledge of technological trends and proven experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Vast experience in the Enterprise, Block, File and Object Storage industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence peers in research, engineering, and product marketing
- Proven experience & Knowledge of IT technologies (VMware, Linux, storage protocols, storage backup, IT infrastructure, management and monitoring solutions, etc.)
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and requirements.
- Proven experience working with product marketing, marketing, and sales to successfully launch new products and enhancements to the market
- Ability to manage expectations and handle high-pressure situations with tight deadlines
- Experience as an R&D manager
- Experience with Cloud IaaS & Hybrid Cloud technologies
Award-winning Infinidat is a global provider of enterprise storage platforms and solutions. Installed in Global Fortune 500 companies around the world supporting a wide variety of applications and use cases, our software defined storage architecture delivers microsecond latency, autonomous automation, powerful cyber storage resilience, 100% guaranteed availability, and dramatically reduces enterprise storage CAPEX and OPEX.
The company’s portfolio has been named a Leader for five consecutive years in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for primary storage, as well as numerous other awards from the storage analyst and storage press community.
Our success continues to be based on the talent, experience, and motivation of employees who leverage their skills and abilities to make a real impact in the industry.
If you have the power to be the best of the best, we would love to have you join the Infinidat family and make a mark as an essential player in our company’s growth.