SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy, building the future of renewables. We are developing & building smart energy solutions, from intelligent inverters, storage systems, cutting edge control and orchestration software, IoT products, design and simulation tools, and more.
NASDAQ-listed since 2015 (SEDG), SolarEdge combines cutting-edge technology with world-class engineering and manufacturing capabilities designed to maximize solar power generation while lowering the cost of energy.
SolarEdge's product group plays a major role in setting the company’s strategic vision as well as creating new innovative solutions. The team is in charge of devising, tuning and implementing strategy, roadmap, and system feature definitions;
The product team’s role is to manage the entire lifecycle of all the product aspects.
Our rapid growth across geographies and sectors create significant opportunities to expand our offering while maintaining our leadership position. To achieve that, we are expanding our product leadership team and looking for top notch team players to join our core team.
What will you be doing?
- Lead a team of product managers and other product professionals in charge of SolarEdge’s main offerings as well as new initiatives
- Be responsible for multi-disciplinary products that include hardware, embedded software, SaaS capabilities and more
- Personally create product MRDs, PRDs, system and technical requirements for new products
- Manage the full life-cycle of the product. Conceptualizing new features and products. Detailing requirements, managing initial testing with customers, product roll-out and ongoing adaptations.
- Be the focal point for management and peers across the company for all product related needs
- Conduct partnerships with partners and vendors for expanding SolarEdge’s product portfolio
- Build and expand the product management team
- Solve customer product problems and utilizing SolarEdge’s unique resources and competencies
- Develop written materials such as manuals and presentations, training to communicate product advantages and benefits
- ‘Can do’ approach
- At least 10 years working in product management
- Strong technical background in both HW and SW
- Team management experience
- Fast learner, adaptive character type
- Willingness to travel 25%
- Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing